Terima Kasih Atas Kunjungan

Khamis, 15 April 2010

Untukmu Teman

Maydee’s Greeting

Maydee

If I could have my wishes
If wishes did come true..
I would wish for happiness
and long full life for you

Maydee

I would wish for laughter
And fill your life with songs
Then ask for peace and joy and love
to follow you all day long

Maydee

Then I would ask for peaceful rest,
To visit you at night
And that your every morning,
Down shimmering and bright

Maydee

I would ask for nothing
To give back to myself
As long as you are happy
I want for nothing else

Maydee(biarlah kita buat orang gembira ,sekurang-kurangnya dia tak akan membenci kita)



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Titipkanlah Kata Hulurkanlah idea
Kongsi cerita membawa bahagia
persahabatan terjalin kemesraan berputik
walaupun hanya sekadar alam maya

TERIMA KASIH TEMAN!!!!